We work with whole communities, especially with their women and children. Through participatory adult-learning processes women participate in discussions, prioritizing the needs and solutions, and in the decision making.
PAF’s activities are carried out through five Programme Pillars:
- Provision of basic education through community schools
- Promotion and provision of adult education
2. Food Security
- Promotion of organic/conservation farming
- Provision of safe, clean water to communities and schools
- Awareness on HIV&AIDS Prevention and mitigation, facilitation of ART (anti-retroviral therapy)
- Youth sexual and reproductive health matters
4. Economic Empowerment
- Skills training
- Income generation projects
- We facilitate collaboration with various partners to raise awareness and lobby for support on community issues.